Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 22 March 2021.
- Zaara Biotech, a startup, got an investment of $10 million from TCN International Commerce LLC.
- Future Retail has challenged the Delhi high court’s order for attachment of assets of Kishore Biyani and his possible detention while restraining the firm from selling its assets to Reliance Industries.
- SpiceJet Airlines dedicated a special aircraft livery to Sonu Sood, honoring him for all the humanitarian work done by him during the coronavirus pandemic.
- The government is said to be planning to introduce a Bill in the monsoon session of Parliament to decriminalize minor and technical violations in the LLP Act.
- Twitter is said to be working on an ‘undo tweet’ button. However, the feature may only be reserved for the paid subscribers.
Latest business news India today 22 March 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Amazon India has today announced a curated store where customers can buy products in certain categories and claim applicable tax benefits from their employers in lieu of LTC.
- As per certain amendments in the Companies Act, companies with not enough or no profit can pay non-executive Directors a certain sum.
- NeoDove, a sales and marketing automation platform for SMBs, has raised $1.5 million in a seed round of funding led by India Quotient.
- Irdai has asked all insurance firms to be more transparent with the claim settlement process. In case of denial of claims, the firm should inform the reasons to the policyholders.
Latest business news India today 22 March 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- MD & CEO designate of Tata Motors, Marc Llistosella, will not be joining the firm.
- GV Ramakrishna, 91 years old former Sebi Chairman passed away in Chennai on 21 March.
- Tanishq has introduced a new ‘pay from home’ service in the five poll-bound states.
- Bata India has launched a new ad campaign featuring Kartik Aaryan.
- Nokia is reportedly planning to lay off around 1500 employees in India.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 22 March 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.