Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 22 November 2022
- According to PropTiger.com, the average pricing of houses has increased by nearly 5% since the beginning of the current calendar year due to stronger demand and a rise in input cost.
- Union finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman chaired the 1st pre-budget consultation with industry leaders and experts from infrastructure and climate change.
- Disney has brought back former CEO Bob Iger to lead the company after ousting CEO Bob Chapek.
- Air India is in talks with Boeing and Airbus for new planes and repair of grounded aircrafts.
Must Read: 22 November in Indian history
Latest business news India today 22 November 2022 – business news headlines today
- An open offer of Rs 493 crores has been made by Adani Group to NDTV for the acquisition of an additional shareholding of 26%.
- HDFC Bank Ltd and Canara Bank Ltd to open Vostro Accounts for trading with Russia in rupees.
- Jindal Steel & Power Ltd has won a bid for building a coal-fired power plant of 300MW in Botswana.
- Lance Benett has been appointed as the new Vice President, Sales and Marketing by Mercedes Benz India w.e.f February 01, 2023.
Must Read:22 November 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 22 November 2022 – business news India today
- The National Company Law Tribunal has approved the acquisition of Reliance Infratel Ltd by Reliance Project and Property Management Services Ltd.
- The government of Punjab is all set to install a solar power photovoltaic project with 300MW capacity in the state.
- According to CRISIL, the GDP growth forecast has been cut down to 7% from 7.3% for FY23 and the Indian economy might face stress in growth in upcoming years.
- A sale deal of $2.05 billion has been concluded by Essar Ports and Terminal Ltd and Essar Power Ltd to Arcelor Mittal Nippon Steel India Ltd for the sale of captive ports and power assets in Hazira and Paradip.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 22 November 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.