Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 22 October 2021.
- Deepinder Goyal, CEO & Founder of Zomato, has reportedly joined the board of Unacademy. He had also participated in the Series H funding round of Unacademy.
- FarMart, a Food supply software platform, has reportedly raised $10 million as part of its Series A round of funding led by Matrix Partners India.
- Reliance Jio may reportedly invest in Dunzo through its new fundraising round of $200-250 million.
- Cred is set to enter wallet payments business as it reportedly acquired HipBar, a liquor delivery startup, which owns a PPI (prepaid payment instrument) licence.
- Chairman of NITI Aayog reportedly said that the Indian economy is ready to grow by 10.5% or more in FY22 despite supply-side constraints of chips, ships, and global TRIPS.
- The Cabinet has approved the ₹100 lakh crore PM GatiShakti National Master Plan for the multi-modal connectivity to develop infrastructure for reducing the cost of logistics and to boost economy.
Latest business news India today 22 October 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- The shareholders of Reliance Industries have approved the appointment of Yasir Al-Rumayyan, the chairman of Saudi Aramco, on the board of the company, with less than 2% of votes being cast against the proposal.
- Amazon. com Inc. has reportedly filed an interim application in Supreme Court to stop shareholders and creditors meeting of Future Retail for approving its deal with RIL.
- According to research firm Canalys, the shipment of smartphones in the country has fallen by 5% y-o-y to 47.5 million units in the September 2021 quarter due to supply issues.
- As per reports, Nykaa will launch three day IPO on October 28 to raise about ₹5200 crores. The IPO will include a fresh issue of stocks for about ₹630 crores along with an offer for sale, while the existing shareholders will offload up to 43.11 million shares.
Latest business news India today 22 October 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Deepika Padukone has been appointed as the global brand ambassador of Adidas for women sports.
- Astral Ltd has entered into the new business vertical of sanitary ware and faucets as a part of its growth strategy to leverage the brand and distribution strength.
- The dearness allowance given to the central government employees and pensioners hiked by 3%, which now stands at 31% and will be applicable from July 01, 2021.
- GAIL (India) will build India’s largest green hydrogen-making plant at Vijaipur, MP to supplement its natural gas business with carbon-free fuel.
- Thomas Cook India and Vistara have reportedly signed an agreement to launch Vistara Getaways, to ffer air-inclusive holiday packages.
Must Read: Aaj ka panchang 22 October 2021
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 22 October 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.