Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 22 September 2021.
- Eupheus, an ed-tech startup, has reportedly acquired student personalization startup, ClassKlap at a $19 million valuation.
- LifeCell International, an Indian stem cell bank, has announced fundraising of Rs 225 crore from OrbiMed Asia Partners IV, a healthcare investment firm.
- Emerging Vision, an online spiritual wellness company, has reportedly raised $4 million as part of its Series A round of funding led by Lightspeed Venture Partners.
- M2P biotech, an API infrastructure company, has reportedly acquired Wizi, a credit card focussed startup.
- Kotak Mahindra has expanded its services into the healthcare lending space. It will reportedly be taking exposures of up to Rs 15 crore apiece.
- As per reports, a Hyderabad-based Greenko targets to become a “Net Zero Carbon Company” by 2040 and has inked “The Climate Pledge”.
Must Read: Aaj ka panchang 22 September 2021
Latest business news India today 22 September 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Infosys has recently announced its tie-up with a digital workflow company, ServiceNow for offering enterprise-level service management for its manufacturing industries’ customers.
- Novvy Technologies, a prop-tech startup, has launched a real estate investment product in Mahindra World City Project in Chennai. It aims to offer “buy-to-let” assets for buyers in India and those living overseas.
- Tanya Chadha is the newly appointed Chief Operating Officer of Msapital, the lending business of Mswipe.
- As per Mercom India Reports, India has added 521 MW of rooftop solar capacity in Q2 of April-June as compared to 341 MW installed in Q1 of January-March 2021.
- Finbox, a fintech startup, has become one of the first companies to launch the Account Aggregator enabled digital lending.
Must Read: 22 September in Indian history
Latest business news India today 22 September 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Trend Micro Inc., a cyber security company, has launched its first Cloud One Regional Data Centre with the aim to uphold data sovereignty and safeguard data privacy in India.
- HDFC will reportedly be launching a new festive offer for giving out home loans at 6.7% per annum w.e.f. September 20. It will be applicable to all the new loan applications irrespective of employment category and loan amount.
- GOI has amended the rules for ammonium nitrate to curb its pilferage. It has introduced fire-fighting provisions and improved the ways for handling and storage of chemicals.
- Adani Electricity has collaborated with Yulu, an e-mobility service provider, for battery charging and battery swapping stations in Mumbai.
Must Read: 22 September ke Mukhya Samachar
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 22 September 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.