Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 23 April 2021.
- Instamojo announced to have acqui-hired Showman, a virtual theatre and vernacular content platform.
- CoinSwitch Kuber, a cryptocurrency investment platform, is said to have raised $25 million from Tiger Global at a valuation of over $500 million.
- Beldara, a b-2-b e-comm marketplace, is said to have raised $7.4 million from Hindustan Media Ventures.
- Baskin Lake Investment is said to have acquired a 24.48% stake of HDFC Ltd in Good Host Spaces, a student housing startup, for Rs.216.18 crores.
- EaseMyTrip is said to have partnered up with JustDial for offering air travel services.
- Dream11 is said to have partnered with Puma for the launch of its first athleisure collection in India.
Latest business news India today 23 April 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Reliance is said to be planning to buy iconic British Country Club Stoke Park for around 60 million pounds.
- FM Nirmala Sitharaman HAS asked IRDAI to “act immediately” to address the complaints of denial of cashless claims by insurance companies.
- The government has said that corporates spending on setting up makeshift hospitals and temporary COVID-19 care facilities will be considered as CSR activities.
- ACC and Ambuja Cements announced entering into a partnership with IIT-Madras for developing green and sustainable building solutions.
Latest business news India today 23 April 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- Indian Overseas Bank has appointed E&Y as its digital consultant to increase its digital share in the market.
- Anuj Aggarwal, a top AAI official, and ex-chairman passed away due to Covid-19 related problems.
- Uber is said to have partnered with HelpAge India to offer 25000 free rides over the next few months to facilitate the vaccination of elderly people.
- Emirates has reportedly announced to suspend all flights between Dubai and India for 10 days starting from April 25.
- IndiGo will suspend its daily flights between Kolkata and Shillong for 8 days starting from April 23.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 23 April 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.