Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 23 July 2021.
- BlackBuck, an online trucking platform, is said to have raised $67 million as part of its Series E round of funding at a valuation of $1.02 billion.
- Dozee, a health-tech startup, is said to have raised $6 million as part of its Series A round of funding, led by Prime Venture Partners.
- CCI has reportedly issued a show-cause notice to Amazon. com Inc. to explain why certain facts were not disclosed about its 2019 purchase of a 49% stake in a Future Group entity.
- Income Tax officials reportedly conducted searches yesterday at multiple premises linked to Dainik Bhaskar group. Income Tax Deptt. said that they looked only at the financial transactions.
- India’s federal cabinet reportedly approved plans to allow 100% FDI in state-run oil companies in which a strategic stake sale is announced. This will help in the privatization of BPCL.
- Amazon India is said to have launched Multi-Seller Flex, 2000 sq ft storage sites, for its small cities and towns sellers needing support in storing their inventory and processing customer orders.
Latest business news India today 23 July 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- PAG, an Asia-focused PE firm, is said to have agreed to acquire a controlling stake in Acme Formulation, a company focussed on complex pharmaceutical products for around $145 million.
- NBFC Magma Fincorp announced to have changed its name to Poonawalla Fincorp Limited after a controlling stake acquisition by Adar Poonawalla-led Rising Sun Holdings.
- The government may sell its 10% stake in LIC in two parts.
- Dabur India has entered into the syrups and spreads category.
Latest business news India today 23 July 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Adani Ports & Special Economic Zone is reportedly looking to raise around $500 million on offshore debt through dollar bonds.
- Star Health and Allied Insurance have reportedly filed a draft red herring prospectus with Sebi to raise funds via IPO.
- Clix Capital announced the appointment of Rakesh Kaul as its new CEO w.e.f. 16 August.
- Sandeep Mina, former VP-monetization of Swiggy, is reported to have joined ‘Dukaan’ as COO.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 23 July 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.