Business news India: Latest India business news headlines today 23 June 2022
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 23 June 2022
- Kellogg Co. will be splitting into three companies based on its products: cereals, snacks, and plant-based food. The names of the cereal and plant-based companies will be declared by year-end.
- Vodafone Idea is to raise Rs 436.21 crores from the UK parent to mop up all the funds to invest in its Networks and prepare for the spectrum auctions.
- Behr-Hella Thermocontrol GmbH, a European Auto Component major, aims to double its growth in India at the pace of its global business for it to enter the Indian market and use it as a base for EVs.
- India’s natural skincare start-up Mamaearth is planning for an IPO in 2023 to raise $300 million at the valuation of $3 billion.
- Bharti Airtel International in the Netherlands has made an early buyback of senior bonds for a cash tender offer of up to $300 million for guaranteed 5.350% notes worth $1 billion due in 2024.
- Carlyle Group has completed the acquisition of a stake of 24.04% in Airtel’s Nxtra for Rs 1,788 crores.
Must Read: 23 June in Indian history
Latest business news India today 23 June 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Vahak, a transport services marketplace start-up has raised $14 million in the Series A funding round led by Nexus Venture Partners.
- Mahindra Insurance Brokers has partnered with a leading Agri digital platform, BigHaat, to offer financial solutions to the informal agriculture segment of the workforce.
- Supertech, a realty firm, to raise Rs 300 crores for resuming construction on its project.
- Jio-bp has tied up with Nexus Malls to facilitate EV charging and battery swapping stations for two and four-wheelers.
- A stake of 100% in GMR Green Energy Pvt Ltd has been acquired by GMR Power and Urban Infra from GMR Solar Energy Pvt Ltd.
Must Read:23 June 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 23 June 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- The Reserve Bank of India has given 3 more months to banks and NBFCs to implement new rules related to debit and credit cards.
- The Andhra Pradesh government has approved the cleared pump storage projects of Adani Green Energy with 3700 MW capacity.
- An annual customer spending of Rs 24,000 crore has been recorded by ITC in FY22 in the FMCG businesses.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC to raise Rs 1,000 crores along with BentallGreenOak to invest in real estate projects in key property Market.
Must Read:News Headlines of India today 23 June 2022
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 23 June 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.