Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 23 March 2021.
- Elevation Capital (previously SAIF Partners), has tied up with Think Investments LLC, USA to float a company focused on Indian tech companies wanting to get listed in the US.
- Finnov, the holding entity of KreditBee, a Fintech lending platform, has raised an additional US$ 70 million in a follow-on Series C funding round from NewQuest Capital Partners and Motilal Oswal Private Equity.
- Caesar Sengupta, Google VP and GM-payments, has stepped down from his position after a long stint of 15 years.
- IIFL Asset Management has launched its latest alternative investment fund and is planning to raise around Rs.1500-2000 crores for this. The fund will make late-stage and pre-IPO investments in India’s tech startups.
- A division bench of the Delhi high court has stayed the single-judge order freezing Kishore Biyani’s assets and restraining the group from taking any steps to sell its assets to RIL.
Latest business news India today 23 March 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Tata Sons is reportedly planning to sell stakes in some of its financial services units to raise funds for investing in newer businesses.
- Purplle, an online beauty marketplace, is said to have raised $45 million in funding from a new investor Sequoia Capital India. The firm’s existing investors Blume Ventures, Verlinvest, and JSW Ventures also said to have participated.
- Greenko Energy Holdings has raised around $940 million through its latest bond issue for refinancing.
- Jeh Wadia has stepped down as the managing director of GoAir.
- Effective May 2021, Arun Kumar Parameswaran is being appointed as senior VP & MD for sales and distribution in India, of Salesforce Inc..
- Ahead of its divestment process, Bharat Petroleum Corporation will merge its subsidiary Bharat Gas Resources with itself.
- Cisco Systems, Inc., will invest in India also from the amount of $5 billion the firm has set aside to fund projects for 5G services globally.
Latest business news India today 23 March 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- Piramal Capital & Housing Finance has raised Rs.4,050 crores through NCDs.
- Mindtree has signed a multi-year agreement with Knauf, a global building materials and construction systems manufacturer to help accelerate the firm’s IT transformation initiatives.
- Bharti Airtel will be acquiring an additional 3.3% stake in Avaada MHBuldhana, an SPV, formed for owning and operating a captive power plant. It currently owns around 5.2% of the SPV.
- Pacific Alliance Group has completed an investment of around Rs.2,400 crores for a 51% stake in Edelweiss Wealth Management.
- Hinduja Group has launched a new JV, Berryllus Capital. The firm will be focused on investment banking, investment management, and real estate advisory for ultra-high net worth families around the world.
- Dvara KGFS, an NBFC, is said to have raised 8 million euros from Invest In Visions, Germany (IIV) Luxembourg and Darlehenskasse Muenster, as External Commercial Borrowings.
- Shalini Sinha has joined Creativeland Asia as chief executive-consumer intelligence unit and director-strategy. She was previously with Kantar South Asia as the commercial lead for creative division.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 23 March 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.