Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 23 May 2022.
- Bandhan Bank to enhance advances to housing and MSME sectors to increase exposure to secured loans.
- Prestige Group aims for an investment of Rs 7500 crore for the development of properties over 16 million square ft in the next 4-5 years.
- Tata Motors aims for the domestic passenger vehicles industry to cross the sales of 34 lakhs units in FY19 due to robust demand and fewer Covid-19 disruptions.
- Rs 645 crores has been earned by Punjab National Bank via ATM transaction charges levied on its customers during FY 2021-22.
Must Read: 23 May in Indian history
Latest business news India today 23 May 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- FDI inflows have grown in the past year by 2% in India.
- A joint venture general insurance company has been formed by Paytm and would invest Rs 950 crore in the next 10 years.
- LML Electric to invest Rs 350 crores in its business to roll out three new products next year and to set up a new manufacturing plant.
- Mayo Clinic has invested an undisclosed amount in Karkinos Healthcare for a minority stake in the company for the development of innovative healthcare solutions.
Must Read:23 May 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 23 May 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- An additional Rs 2 lakh crore is to be spent by the government in 2022-23 to cushion customers from high inflation and rising prices.
- FM Nirmala Sitharaman has announced that the reduction on petrol and diesel has been done out of Road and Infrastructure Cess components.
- Naveen Dhingra is the newly appointed Chief GM of NABARD Regional Office, Assam.
- State Bank of India to seek buyers for its stressed loans of which one-third belongs to the power sector.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 23 May 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.