Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 23 November 2022
- The Department of Science and Technology has collaborated with the Centre for Science and Environment for creating a platform to support the development of batteries for new electric vehicles as per Indian requirements.
- A subsidiary of Bharti Airtel, Nxtra Data has started with the construction of its hyper-scale data center in Kolkata with an investment of around Rs 600 crores.
- The bids have been invited by PFC Consulting Ltd for the supply of 4500MW power from April 2023 to the next five years.
- Steel Strip Wheels to form a joint venture with Redler Technologies, based in Israel, for the development, manufacturing, and sales of motion controllers for e-vehicles.
Must Read: 23 November in Indian history
Latest business news India today 23 November 2022 – business news headlines today
- A face authentication-based savings account opening has been launched by Airtel Payments Bank for its customers.
- Kirin Holdings, a Japanese beverages group, has increased its production from 10% to around 20% in B9 Beverages through additional investments of Rs 570 crores.
- Arvind Ltd and PurFi Global LLC collaborate and form a JV with an aim to reduce the waste generated from the textile sector.
- A $10.6 billion worth of spending plan has been unveiled by Mazda Motor Corp for electrifying vehicles and for investments in the production of batteries.
- A settlement agreement has been settled between Pfizer Inc and Glenmark Pharmaceuticals for a cancer treatment drug.
Must Read:23 November 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 23 November 2022 – business news India today
- Wolters Kluwer has leased 120,000 square feet of office space from IndiQube for around 1100 employees.
- Elon Musk has announced that Twitter will hold off the relaunching of its blue tick verification. He also announced that a different colour may be introduced for organizations and individuals.
- Qatar has signed a 27-year-long natural gas supply agreement with China.
- Disney has brought back former CEO Bob Iger to lead the company after ousting CEO Bob Chapek.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 23 November 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.