Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 23 November 2021.
- Biryani By Kilo has raised $35 million in Series B round led by Falcon Edge Capital along with the participation from SBI and IvyCap Ventures.
- Abhishek Agarwal has been appointed as the Chief Business Officer of the digital department by Plum, a beauty and personal care brand.
- Sleepy Owl, a coffee brand, has raised $6.5 million in Series A funding round led by Rukam Capital and Consumer Partners.
- Fitch Ratings has affirmed ratings for Bank of Baroda, State Bank of India and Punjab National Bank at BBB with negative outlook.
- Altum Credo, a housing finance company, has raised $12 million in the fresh equity funding round led by Amicus Capital along with participation of existing investors including Aavishkaar Capital and PS Pai & Family.
- Join Ventures has launched Masqa, a direct to consumer food brand, to invest $7 million in next 1.5 years.
Must Read:23 November ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 23 November 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Triveni Engineering & Industries has signed 10 year deal with US GEAE Technology for locally manufacturing of components of LM2500 gas turbine that powers Indian Navy’s vessels.
- Toppernotes, a test prep firm, has raised $1 million in its seed round led by Infection Point Ventures along with participation of LetsVenture, PlanB Capital, Pulkit Agrawal, Ashish Sharma and many others.
- A global pensionTech, pinBox, in collaboration with microPension Foundation and HDFC Pension have developed Gift-a-Pension digital platform to educate and assist their domestic helps.
Latest business news India today 23 November 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Purplle. com, an online beauty retailer, has raised $65 million in Series D funding round led by Premji Invest.
- MakeMyTrip, as per reports, will partner with the Ministry of Civil Aviation to promote regional air connectivity under the UDAN scheme.
- RBI has rolled out a draft scheme of amalgamation to merge Punjab and Maharashtra Cooperative Bank with Unity Small Finance Bank Ltd and depositors can claim upto Rs 5 lakhs over 3-10 years period.
- According to the Automotive Component Manufacturers Association, the automotive component Industry in India is expected to grow by 10-15% in FY2022 due to better exports.
Must Read:23 November in Indian history
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 23 November 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.