Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 23 September 2021.
- FrontRow, a learning platform, has reportedly raised $14 million as part of a Series A round of funding led by Eight Roads Ventures and GSV.
- Pentathlon Ventures, a SaaS focused VCF, has reportedly made a closure of its first fund at Rs 76 crores.
- ZestMoney, a digital credit platform, has reportedly raised $50 million in Series C round of funding from Australia-based Buy Now Pay Later provider Zip Co. Ltd.
- Rajiv Bansal, an IAS officer, is the newly appointed Secretary to the Union Ministry of Civil Aviation.
- According to Asian Development Outlook, India’s GDP is expected to grow 10% in the fiscal year 2021-22 driven by an increase in domestic demand and exports.
- The board of Zee Entertainment Enterprises has reportedly approved its merger with the Indian unit of Sony Group Corp… It aims to improve profitability and growth in South Asia.
Must Read: 23 September ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 23 September 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Paytm has recently launched the F&O dashboard in India. It provides all the information needed to make informed derivatives trades in a single click to the users.
- Flipkart has introduced “Flipkart Xtra”, a separate marketplace to give flexible earning opportunities to individuals, service agencies, and technicians.
- K Rajaraman has been appointed as the new Telecom Secretary by Cabinet as part of the top-level bureaucratic reshuffle.
- The oil imports in India have risen to a four-month high of about 4.2 million barrels per day in August as compared to 6.2% from the same month last year.
- The Tata Group is voted as the most trusted corporate house in a poll conducted by Equitymaster to gauge the trustworthiness of various corporate groups of India. The poll was carried out on 17 of India’s most well-known corporate groups.
Must Read: 23 September in Indian history
Latest business news India today 23 September 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Ajay Banga, a strong advocate of the India-US relationships and one of the top Indian-American corporate leaders, has recently announced his retirement from Mastercard, effective from December 31, 2021. He had taken up the role of Executive Chairman in Feb. 2021 for smooth transition facilitation.
- The Automotive Research Association of India has recently developed a charger for electric vehicles to promote infrastructure development in charging.
- Axis Bank has committed Rs 30,000 crore lending under its sustainable financing framework by FY 2025-26.
- Infosys has recently announced its collaboration with Amazon Web Series to develop Quantum Computing capabilities. Amazon Braket will be used by Infosys to explore and build multiple cases as part of Infosys Cobalt Cloud offerings.
Must Read: Aaj ka panchang 23 September 2021
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 23 September 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.