Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 23 September 2022
- Air India has signed a sale and lease back agreement with Willis Lease Finance Corporation for engines.
- Eloelo, a social gaming and video platform has tied up with Radio Mirchi to launch exclusive live shows.
- The Adani Group has secured a $3 billion port project in West Bengal.
- Hero Motorcorp has increased the prices of two-wheelers by up to Rs 1,000 to partially offset the impact of cost inflation.
- Ikea India Pvt Ltd raised Rs 600 crores and would invest it in the development of two shopping malls in NCR.
Buy Online Books in India – Buy Deepshikha Books Online at Best Prices In India
Must Read: 23 September in Indian history
Latest business news India today 23 September 2022 – business news headlines today
- “Festive Bonanza” has been launched by ICICI Bank to provide a variety of offers to its customers at the onset of the festive season.
- The license of Laxmi-based Co-operative Bank Limited has been canceled by RBI due to its failure to comply with provisions of the Banking Regulations Act, 1949.
- Axis Bank has started with the digital lending of personal loans, credit cards, small business loans, and auto loans via the Account Aggregator Framework.
- Whirlpool of India expects the domestic market of washing machines to grow by doubles in upcoming years due to rising demand for mid and premium products.
- Lux Industries has drawn plans to increase the turnover of Lux Cozi from Rs 7,000 crores to Rs 10,000 crores by FY2025.
Must Read:23 September 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 23 September 2022 – business news India today
- The Indradhanush Gas Grid Limited has fulfilled 42.94% of physical progress along with a CAPEX of Rs 1556.46 crores for FY2021-22.
- Ola Electrics has forayed into the international markets of Nepal by signing an MoU with CG Motors and has partnered with them as local distributors of Ola S1 Scooters.
- Mahindra and Mahindra Financial Services have been barred by RBI from using services of the third party for loan recovery.
- The largest manufacturer of chargers and adaptors, Salcomp has partnered with the incubation cell startup of IIT-Madras, Flowtrik for the manufacturing and sourcing of chargers for electric vehicles.
- Air India, AirAsia, and Vistara have signed an MoU with the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research-Indian Institute of Petroleum for working together on R&D and the development of sustainable aviation.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 23 September 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.