Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 24 December 2021.
- NCLAT has stayed the order of the Competition Commission of India imposing a penalty of Rs.751.83 crores on United Breweries.
- SK Finance is reported to have raised Rs.400 crores in a Series F round of funding led by IIFL Wealth Management Ltd and other new investors.
- Jupitice, world’s first justice technology firm, reported having raised $4 million in a Pre-Series A funding round led by Almas Capital Limited.
- DIPAM secretary Tuhin Kanta Pandey said that financial bids for the divestment process of Neelachal Ispat Nigam Ltd had been received.
- Air France-KLM is reported to have signed a codeshare agreement with IndiGo for access to 25 new Indian destinations.
- L&T Finance Holdings Ltd and HSBC Asset Management (India) have reportedly entered into a definitive agreement to 100% equity shares of L&T Investment Management for $425 million subject to regulatory approvals.
Latest business news India today 24 December 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- GMR Infrastructure is said to have received approval from NCLT for the demerger of its non-airport businesses.
- IOCL has said that it will invest Rs.9,028 crores in laying a new crude oil pipeline from Mundra, Gujarat to Panipat.
- SJVN is reported to have signed an agreement with Damodar Valley Corporation to set up 2 GW of solar projects.
- IIFL Group is reported to have been planning to invest Rs.300 crores through IIFL Fintech Fund in early-stage fintech startups over the next two years.
Must Read:24 December ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 24 December 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Union Bank of India has launched redesigned MSME branches called ‘Union MSME First Branch’ at 20 additional locations in India.
- RBI has reportedly imposed a monetary penalty on Mobikwik Systems and Spice Money for non-compliance with certain norms.
- Hero MotoCorp will reportedly increase the prices of its motorcycles and scooters w.e.f. 4 January 2022.
- GPT Infraprojects is said to have received an order worth Rs.56 crores for the construction of a road overbridge at Gomia in Jharkhand.
- Bombay high court has reportedly refused to grant relief to a promoter entity of Dish TV India questioning the legal validity of Yes Bank’s shares in the satellite-TV provider and wanted the court to debar the company’s top shareholder from voting at its 30 December annual meeting.
Must Read:Upcoming Telugu Movies 2022
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 24 December 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.