Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 24 January 2022.
- Usha International Ltd aims to increase its revenue by 25% by 2023-24 and is making efforts to double its village penetration.
- ICICI Bank has reported the resignation of Rama Bijapurkar, an independent director on the board, due to conflict of interest, with effect from January 23, 2022.
- Rs 76,000 crores have been invested by RIL on acquisitions in the first 3 quarters to strengthen its retail arm.
- Blackstone’s Nucleus Office Park has infused over Rs 50 crore in the redevelopment of a one-mile road stretch in Mumbai’s central district of the Lower Panel area.
Must Read:24 January ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 24 January 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Suraksha Group to acquire Jaypee Infratech Ltd through insolvency process by March 2022 after getting approval from NCLT.
- HDFC Capital plans to invest around $2 billion worth of funds in affordable housing through its third fund focused on this segment.
- VAAN Electric Moto, an Indian lifestyle e-mobility start up, has launched an electric bicycle-Urbansport in India in a virtually held event.
Latest business news India today 24 January 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Supertech, a realty developer, has signed an agreement with Edifice Engineering for the demolition of the twin towers in Noida.
- ICICI Bank has reported a jump of 25% in its net profit and stood at Rs 6194 crore in Q3 of FY22 aided by lower provisions and an increase in net interest income.
- According to a report on start-ups by Nasscom and Zinnov, ESOP’s worth $400 million were brought back by Indian start-ups in 2021 and over 10,000 employees were benefitted from these buybacks.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 24 January 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.