Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 24 July 2021.
- The government has tightened norms on the names of companies. Companies with deceptively similar names to that of a previously registered company will face strict action unless they change their name within three months.
- Sebi has reportedly allowed an extension of AGM holding deadline for listed companies by one month due to Covid-19 pandemic.
- Karnataka High Court has reportedly quashed appeal of Amazon India and Flipkart against an investigation by CCI regarding alleged violations of the competition law.
- A Parliamentary Standing Committee’s report submitted in Rajya Sabha said that there is a need to rationalize and prescribe an upper limit on air cancellation charges.:ET
- Indian Bank has reportedly declared Basundhara Green Power and Lanco Infratech as fraud accounts with a total outstanding balance of over Rs.589 crores.
- Max Bupa Health Insurance has rebranded itself as Niva Bupa.
- YouTube app for Android users has reportedly crossed10 billion downloads on Google Play Store.
Latest business news India today 24 July 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- RBI has reportedly raised the limit of loan that can be given by banks to a Director on the board of a bank to Rs.5 crores. It was previously capped at Rs.25 lakh.
- Jio Platforms reported a 44.9% increase in its net profit for the April-June quarter, at Rs 3,651 crores.
- NCLAT has reportedly declined to stay the resolution plan of Dewan Housing Finance and its takeover by Piramal Capital & Housing Finance. A plea was filed by 63 Moons Technologies to this effect.
- Info Edge has reportedly entered into an agreement for acquiring a 100% stake in DoSelect for Rs.21 crores.
- Adani Electricity Mumbai has reportedly raised $300 million in sustainability-linked bonds as part of $2 billion Global Medium-Term Notes program.
Latest business news India today 24 July 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- WayCool Foods announced to be investing $5 million into Siddhi Vinayak Agri Processing.
- Upstox, an investment platform, has appointed Thippesha Dyamappa, former Amazon Director-software development, international retail, as its CTO.
- V-Mart Retail is reportedly planning to rename recently acquired ‘Unlimited’ stores to V-Mart.
- Volvo Group launched a technology centre in Bengaluru called ‘CampX’.
- Tata Motors has opened eight new showrooms in Ahmedabad.
Must Read: Upcoming Web Series in August 2021
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 24 July 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.