Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 24 June 2021.
- With total donations of US$102.4 Billion, Jamsetji Tata of India has topped the 2021 Edelgive Hurun Philanthropists Of The Century list.
- BimaPe is said to have raised an undisclosed amount in a pre-seed capital round led by Lightspeed.
- Novo, a neobank for small businesses, startups and freelancers, is said to have raised $40.7 million in a Series A funding round of funding.
- GoMechanic, a car workshop and auto spare parts platform, is said to have raised $42 million as part of its Series C round of funding led by Tiger Global Management.
- Bharti Airtel is said to have appointed Amrita Paddam, HUL executive, as chief people officer w.e.f. 1 October 2021.
- Verizon India is said to have appointed Vijayaraman Subramanian as its VP & MD.
Latest business news India today 24 June 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Butschek, CEO, Tata Motors, will reportedly step down as CEO & MD w.e.f. 30 June. However, he will continue as a consultant till the end of this financial year.
- Suraksha group is said to have received the approval of financial creditors and homebuyers to takeover Jaypee Infratech.
- Amazon India will host ‘Small Business Days 2021’ from July 2-4, 2021 to enable sellers to bounce back.
- Northern Arc Capital, an NBFC, has launched ‘Altifi’, a debt investment platform for retail investors.
- Dabur India is said to have started construction of its largest manufacturing facility in India in Madhya Pradesh, with an estimated investment of Rs.550 crores.
- Route Mobile is reported to have entered into a technology partnership with Truecaller.
Latest business news India today 24 June 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- ED has provisionally attached 101 land parcels and 1 helicopter worth Rs. 81.10 Crore in relation to the investigation being conducted against Unitech Group.:@dir_ed tweet
- ED not only attached/ seized assets worth of Rs. 18,170.02 crore (80.45% of total loss to banks) in case of Vijay Mallya, Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi under the PMLA but also transferred a part of attached/ seized assets of Rs. 9371.17 Crore to the PSBs and Central Government.:@dir_ed tweet
- Short video app Bolo Indya is said to have been taken down from Google Play Store reportedly on the basis of a complaint filed by T-Series for copyright infringement of its music in a video on the app. It is now said to be in talks with T-Series and Google to resolve othe issue and get the app back on Google playstore.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 24 June 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.