Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 24 June 2022
- Prime Minister inaugurated Vanijya Bhawan, Ministry of Commerce and Industry’s new premises.
- Uber to not accept payments made via American Express and Diner Club cards w.e.f June 28.
- The prices of scooters and motorcycles of Hero MotoCorp to be increased by Rs 3,000 from July 01.
- A training center in Kolkata has been inaugurated by Kia India to impart soft skills and technical training wrt Electric Vehicles to the workforce.
- Volve Group has launched the first “green casting” to be used for engines globally developed and sourced from India.
Must Read: 24 June in Indian history
Latest business news India today 24 June 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- India’s Entertainment and Media Industry is expected to reach Rs. 4,30,401 crores by 2026 from its segments including cinema, OTT, music, online games, etc.
- Cashify has raised $90 million in Series E funding round.
- ITC Ltd to supply a ship of unmanufactured and raw tobacco to British American Tobacco for Rs 1900 crores in 2022-23.
- Ashiana Housing has formed a JV with Lohia Jain Group with Rs 300 crores investments for a premium residential project on 11.33 acres of land.
- Aswani Promoters and Builders has signed a pact with a local property developer for a mixed-use development on 2.2 million sq ft in Balewadi.
- Purvaja Prabhakar has been appointed by Treebo Hotels as the Head of People function.
Must Read:24 June 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 24 June 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Pine Labs to acquire Setu, a Bengaluru-based API fintech infrastructure start-up.
- Moto Morini has collaborated with Adishwar Auto Ride India to re-enter the domestic market with a plan to launch four vehicles.
- The Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas has informed that ONGC Videsh Ltd has made an oil discovery in Colombia in a recently drilled well.
- Performance standards of electric vehicle batteries have been issued by the Bureau of Indian Standards for ensuring the safety of customers.
- Bayer has signed an MoU with ADM in India to enhance sustainable offerings to soybean farmers in various districts of Maharashtra and extend it to Karnataka.
- A land parcel of 1.57 acres has been acquired by Access Healthcare for around Rs 50 crores for setting up a campus for its business process services and IT operations.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 24 June 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.