Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 24 March 2021.
- FloBiz, a digitization startup for SMEs, is said to have raised $10 million as part of its Series A round of funding led by Elevation Capital.
- Supreme Court stayed pending proceedings in several high courts related to OTT Platforms regulation.
- Editors Guild of India has said that it has written to PM Narendra Modi, I&B Minister Prakash Javadekar and IT minister Ravi Shankar Prasad to revoke the recently issued rules to regulate digital content. It has also requested to hold meaningful consultations for a more constructive approach.
- The Board of Directors of Cipla has approved the re-appointment of Umang Vohra as MD & global CEO for another five years.
- Sebi is said to have initiated a forensic audit of the books of accounts of Suzlon Energy Ltd, India’s largest renewable energy equipment maker.
- Jaguar Land Rover announced the launch of its first battery-electric vehicle, Jaguar I-PACE, for the Indian market @ Rs105.9 lakhs.
- Acme Solar Holdings is planning to invest $2.5 billion to manufacture green ammonia and green hydrogen in Oman.
Latest business news India today 24 March 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- TCS is said to have been selected as a strategic partner by Skanska, a leading construction company, to help in its digital transformation.
- Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone are said to be acquiring a 58.1% stake in Gangavaram Port held by DVS Raju and family for around Rs.3,604 crores. The acquisition would be subject to regulatory approvals.
- The central government will be selling 15% of its stake in Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd through OFS and is expected to raise around Rs.800 crores.
- Unacademy has acquired Handa Ka Funda, an e-learning platform. It has also onboarded Ravi Handa, founder of Handa Ka Funda.
Latest business news India today 24 March 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- Reckitt Benckiser Group has said that they have rebranded their corporate identity as Reckitt, thereby replacing the previous visual identity “RB”.
- OnePlus is said to be considering bringing new manufacturing partners onboard to expand its product portfolio in India especially in IoT and smart TV segments.
- Irdai has allowed life insurers to continue to issue e-policies till 30 September.
- Ministry of Electronics and IT has invited EoI from companies willing to set up a display fabrication unit in India.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 24 March 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.