Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 24 May 2022.
- India to became a leader of green energy in coming years, Union Minister Hardeep Puri said highlighting the fact that India is the most committed country in using Green Energy.
- Manoj Gaur and Amit Modi have been elevated to the post of President of the CREDAI Western UP chapter for the terms of 2022-24.
- The new business premium of Star Union Dai-ichi Life for FY22 has jumped by 66% from Rs 1,164 crore to Rs 1,926 crore.
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s Akasa Air to start operations from July 2022, released the look of its first aircraft.
- Marico Limited has invested in HW Wellness Solutions and has acquired a stake of 54% via primary infusion and secondary buyouts.
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has become the first producer of gas to trade it on the Indian Gas Exchange.
Must Read: 24 May in Indian history
Latest business news India today 24 May 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- PM Modi met with 30 Japanese business leaders in Tokyo to discuss stat-ups, innovation, and investments in the country.
- eBikeGo, an electric bike startup, has completed the infusion of USD 5 million worth of funds in form of international and domestic investors.
- Olectra Greentech has received the biggest order Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport of Rs 3675 crores for the supply of 2100 electric buses.
- Exim Bank has signed a $100 million loan agreement with the Japan Bank of International Cooperation along with three private financial institutions to support the Indian Healthcare Sector.
- Oberoi Realty has signed an agreement for the development of 4 million sq ft residential projects in Thane’s Kolshet locally.
Must Read:24 May 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 24 May 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Broadcom and VMware under negotiations for an acquisition deal.
- General Atlantic may invest $2 billion in India over the next 2 years in start-ups.
- IRCTC has removed the insurance services of Bajaj Allianz and Liberty General from the platform after seeing the vulnerability of insurers.
- Indian Hotels Company has launched a new strategy called Ahvaan 2025 to re-engineer margins and re-imagine the brandscape.
- Lulu Group has signed a pact with the state government for an investment of Rs 2,000 crore for setting up four shopping malls and hypermarkets and food processing units.
- MIC Electronics Limited aims to foray into the domestic EV Ecosystem for revitalizing its existing business lines in the current FY.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 24 May 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.