Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 24 November 2022
- A co-working space provider, 91Springboard, has set up a 300-desk platinum hub at Vatika Triangle, MG Road, Gurgaon with an aim to offer a premium workspace experience and innovative modular layout.
Stefano Sanchini has been appointed as the Head of India operations by Bridgestone, a Japanese tyre maker.
- Dhunseri Tea and Industries Ltd to acquire three tea estates – Deohall, Tara Tea, and Duamara of Warren Tea in Assam for around Rs 90.80 crore.
- Parle Products has become the first packaged food company in India to cross $2 billion in annual revenue during FY22.
As per an official statement, a 900MW power plant is to be set up in Yamunanagar of Haryana.
- A second manufacturing facility has been opened by Ather Energy in Hosur, Tamil Nadu.
ITC Hotels has tied up with Jolle Hospitality for a 116-room hotel in Belagavi for the expansion of its footprint in Southern India.
Must Read: 24 November in Indian history
Latest business news India today 24 November 2022 – business news headlines today
- Hewlett Packard to cut around 12% of its global workforce by the end of 2025.
- Air India will be launching 6 new flights from Mumbai to New York, Paris, and Frankfurt and Delhi to Copenhagen, Milan, and Vienna.
- IndiGo has opened its 2nd maintenance repair and overhaul facility at Kempegowda International airport.
- Aseem Kaushik has been appointed as the new MD of L’Oreal India.
- Arvind Agarwal has resigned as the Chief Financial Officer of Nykaa.
Must Read:24 November 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 24 November 2022 – business news India today
- The Department of Science and Technology has collaborated with the Centre for Science and Environment to create a platform to support the development of batteries for new electric vehicles as per Indian requirements.
- A subsidiary of Bharti Airtel, Nxtra Data has started with the construction of its hyper-scale data center in Kolkata with an investment of around Rs 600 crores.
- The bids have been invited by PFC Consulting Ltd for the supply of 4500MW power from April 2023 to the next five years.
- Steel Strip Wheels to form a joint venture with Redler Technologies, based in Israel, for the development, manufacturing, and sales of motion controllers for e-vehicles.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 24 November 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.