Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 24 November 2021.
- NoBroker, a Real estate renting and buying platform, is said to have raised $210 million at a valuation of $1.01 Billion. The fundraising is part of its Series E round of funding led by General Atlantic, Tiger Global Management, and Moore Strategic Ventures.
- WaterBridge Ventures is said to have made the final close of its second fund at $150 million. The firm has investments in Unacademy, Magicpin, Atlan, CityMall, and Bijnis.
- Mohalla Tech, the parent company of Moj and ShareChat, is said to be in early talks for raising $500-$600 million as part of a new fundraise.
- Zenwork, a SaaS firm, is said to have raised over Rs.1,200 crores from Spectrum Equity.
- GlobalBees is said to have invested in 3 startups – Healthyhey, Rey Naturals, and Intellilens.
- CCI is reported to have approved acquisition of a minority stake in Delhivery by FedEx Express.
Must Read:24 November ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 24 November 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Punit Goenka, Zee Entertainment MD & CEO has reportedly said that the proposed merger of the firm with Sony Pictures Networks India, is “in final stages of stitching up.”
- Licious is reported to have rolled out a new ESOP plan called ‘Everyday Vesting, Anytime Liquidation’, giving any time liquidation option for one-third of its employees starting 2022.
- Awfis Space Solutions is said to have leased 64,000 sq ft to WayCool Foods, an agritech startup, in Bengaluru and Chennai.
Must Read:24 November in Indian history
Latest business news India today 24 November 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- The central government has reportedly made mandatory membership of GJEPC (Gem & Jewellery Export Promotion Council) for getting Kimberley Process Certificate for export and import of rough diamonds in India.
- NCLT has reportedly given YES Bank two weeks’ time for filing its reply in its case against Dish TV India. The case has been adjourned till December 22.
- Singapore Airlines will be resuming scheduled passenger flights to and from India from 29 November.
Must Read:Aaj ka panchang 24 November
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 24 November 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.