Business news India: Latest India business news headlines today 24 September 2022
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 24 September 2022
- New Telecom Bill likely to be introduced in 6-10 months.
- Reliance New Energy ltd. to buy a 20% stake in Caelux Corp. for $12 million.
- Tata Steel Board has approved the merger of 6 of its subsidiaries.
- The Cochin International Airport Ltd is awarded the Airport Service Quality Award-2022 for ensuring seamless traffic and meticulous implementation of “Mission Safeguarding”.
- Varun Berry has been elevated to the post of Exclusive-Vice Chairman and MD of Britannia Industries and Rajneet Kohli has also been appointed as an Executive Director and CEO.
Online Shopping for Women – Online Clothing Store – Prints & Weaves – Shop Now
Buy Online Books in India – Buy Deepshikha Books Online at Best Prices In India
Must Read: 24 September in Indian history
Latest business news India today 24 September 2022 – business news headlines today
- CIL is to sign a pact with BHEL, IOCL, and GAIL for setting up four surface gasification projects.
- Citigroup Inc. has labeled India as a priority market to expand globally due to risks mounting in China and other regions.
- Nestle is to invest Rs 5,000 crores in India in upcoming years to accelerate the core business and leverage new growth opportunities.
- A commemorative edition of the Jupiter scooter has been launched by TVS to mark the “fastest five million vehicles on road” milestone.
- As per sources, Mahindra & Mahindra is in talks for raising around $250 million to $500 million for the acceleration of its plan to build electric vehicles.
Must Read:24 September 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 24 September 2022 – business news India today
- According to the IRDAI data, the non-life insurers registered a yearly growth of 12% in their gross domestic premium income at Rs 24,471.95 crores in August.
- Sterling and Wilson Solar Solutions and Sterling and Wilson Solar Ltd, a US-based subsidy have signed a pact with the Nigerian government and Sun Africa for setting up solar plants for $1.5 billion in Nigeria.
- Mahindra Group and British International Investment committed total capital of $500 million for electric sports vehicles space.
- Blackstone Group to sell a part of its stake in India’s Embassy Office Parks REIT and raise around $400 million in funds.
Must Read:News Headlines of India today 24 September 2022
Must Read:Today Current Affairs 24 September
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 24 September 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.