Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 25 January 2022.
- Maruti Suzuki India to set up its Sonipat unit as the largest production base across the country.
- Ola Electric has raised $200 million worth of funds from Tekne Private Ventures, Alpine Opportunity Fund Edelweiss, and others at a $5 billion valuation.
- The government of Delhi has proposed mandating a quarter of new cab registration to be electric vehicles.
- The Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai has collected Rs 11,000 crore as a premium from realtors in 2021 as compared to Rs 3500 crore in 2020.
Must Read:25 January ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 25 January 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Air India to become Tata-owned as the government has decided to hand over the company to the Tata Group on January 27, 2022.
- Penalties have been imposed by RBI on eight cooperative banks for the deficiencies in their regulatory compliances.
- Swiggy has raised $700 million in a funding round led by Invesco along with the participation from Baron Capital Group, Sumeru Ventures, Kotak, etc., and has turned into a decacorn.
Latest business news India today 25 January 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- A fintech startup, Raise Financial Services, has raised $22 million in a Series A funding round led by BEENEXT and Mirae Asset Ventures Investment along with the participation from 3one4 Capital and Rocketship.
- Aavishkar Capital in partnership with KfW has launched a $250 million ESG First Fund for strengthening environmental, social, and Governance practices of mid-cap businesses.
- The acquisition of the stake in GlaxoSmithKline Asia Pvt. Ltd. by GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Overseas Ltd. and GSK Consumer Healthcare UK Trading Ltd. has been approved by the Competition Commission of India.
- City Union Bank in association with GOQii has launched a debit card in a fitness watch, a smart-tech enabled preventive healthcare platform, powered by NPCI.
Must Read:Happy National Tourism Day 2022 Quotes
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 25 January 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.