Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 25 March 2021.
- Public app, a location-based social network, is said to have raised an additional Rs.300 crores in its latest funding round from A91 Partners. Existing investors of the firm also participated.
- Bidgely, a SaaS startup, has raised Rs.15 crores as part of its latest round of funding from IvyCap Ventures.
- Zetwerk Manufacturing, a B2B online marketplace, has completed 3 rounds of share buyback worth around $8.3 million from early investors and employees.
- Instoried, an AI-based content intelligence platform, is said to have raised an undisclosed amount from Rockstud Capital.
- Velocity, a fintech startup, is said to have raised $10.3 million as part of its seed funding round led by Valar Ventures. This is the first investment of US-based Valar Ventures, backed by PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel, in India.
- Drums Food International, owner of Epigamia brand, has launched some new digital-first products for online sales.
Latest business news India today 25 March 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- AgNext Technologies, an agritech startup, has tied up with Tea Research Association to set up an AI ‘Excellence Center’ at Tea Research Institute, Jorhat, Assam.
- Infosys has announced the appointment of Chitra Nayak, former Salesforce executive, as an independent director.
- As per ANI, CBI has filed a case against DHFL & its promoters Kapil and Dheeraj Wadhawan in connection with criminal conspiracy in PM Gramin Awaas Yojana & loan case. They’d allegedly opened a fictitious Bandra Branch of DHFL, where fake housing loan accounts of borrowers, who repaid their housing loan earlier, were created.
- Jubilant FoodWorks is said to have entered into an exclusive master franchise and development agreement with PLK APAC Pte. to own and operate Popeyes restaurants in India, Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka.
Latest business news India today 25 March 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- Amazon India’s delivery partners are reportedly planning for a 24-hour strike across Delhi-NCR, Pune, Hyderabad, and Bengaluru, to protest against company’s decision to lower delivery fees. They are also demanding insurance coverage for all contract workers.
- Canara Bank would e-auction around 2,000 properties that the bank had attached on March 26.
- IndiGo is said to have refunded around Rs.1,030 crores to customers for ticket cancellations during the lockdown.
- Sebi is said to have ordered for attachment of bank accounts, share, and MF holdings of Rana Kapoor, to recover dues of around Rs.1 crore.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 25 March 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.