Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 25 March 2022.
- Sensex opened at 57801.72 points and NIFTY50 at 17289 points.
- Reserve Bank Innovation Hub has been inaugurated by RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das in Bengaluru with an aim to encourage and nurture financial innovation.
- Energy Efficiency Services Ltd and the Bureau of Energy Efficiency have inked a pact for the demonstration of energy efficiency projects in the industrial units under Perform, Achieve, and Trade scheme.
- The capital base of National Asset Reconstruction Co. Ltd has been increased to Rs 1500 crore as eight new banks including IDBI, ICICI, HDFC, and Axis Bank have joined in as the new lenders.
- An additional capacity of 42.5 MW of power generation has been added by NTPC at Ramagundam floating solar project in Telangana.
- The Comptroller and Auditor General of India has informed that 3.8 million tonnes of crude oil worth Rs 11,276 crore has been lost by India in four years due to less than planned water injection by ONGC in western offshore fields.
Must Read:25 March 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 25 March 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- The Indian Parliament has reported that the sales of Khadi in FY21 stood at Rs 3527.71 crore in comparison to Rs 3,030 crore as of December 2021.
- IIFL Home Fin has partnered with the State Bank of India for accelerating affordable credits to small home buyers in India.
- A joint venture company has been floated by EKI Energy Services Ltd and Shell Overseas Investments B.V. for nature-based solutions to reduce the emissions of greenhouse gases in India.
- Motherson, an auto components major, has bagged order of manufacturing and supplying the aftermarket moulded polymers parts of commercial airplanes interiors from Boeing.
- India’s first puncture guard technology has been brought up by JK Tyres for four wheelers.
Must Read:25 March in Indian history
Latest business news India today 25 March 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- MG e-pay, a digital car finance platform, has been introduced by MG Motor India in collaboration with ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra, Prime and Axis Bank for providing end-to-end online auto finance.
- Hisashi Takeuchi has been appointed as the Managing Director by Maruti Suzuki for three years term w.e.f. April 01, 2022.
- Reserve Bank Innovation Hub and Federal Bank has tied up to scale up the second phase of Swanari TechSprint Programme for advancing digital financial inclusion for women in India.
- The sales of a beverage brand, Malaki, has been expanded by eleven times with more than a million units sold in last year.
Must Read:FDCI X Lakme Fashion Week 2022
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 25 March 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.