Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 25 October 2021.
- Clear, also formerly known as Clear Tax, has reportedly raised $75 Mn from the investors led by Kora Capital. The company helps individuals and businesses to file tax returns easily via the online medium.
- PhonePe has reportedly taken BharatPe to the courts and has filed a case in the Bombay High Court against the latter. BharatPe used PhonePe’s suffix ”Pe” in its new Buy Now Pay Later App, called as PostPe.
- CSC E-governance has been now authorised to issue a No objection certificate (NOC) for used vehicles sale.
- I-T major Zoho is reportedly planning to invest Rs 50-100 crores into research and development in the manufacturing sector under a newly formed company.
- Major companies like Tech Mahindra, Axis Bank, Adani Ports, and many more are set to release their quarterly earnings this week.
- Reliance Industries Limited’s green business gearing up to take shape. RIL’s green business is expected to contribute to 10% of EBITDA in the coming 5 years.
Must Read: 25 October ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 25 October 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- The Government of India is expected to raise Rs 10,000 Cr via Bharat Bond’s ETF by December 2021. GOI expects to fund the growth plans of public sector enterprises of the centre with the amount raised.
- State Bank of India is all set for an electronic auction for mortgage properties. The auction will be held on Oct 25th, 2021.
- Nykaa is all set to open up its IPO on the D-street on Oct 28th.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman says LIC divestment is expected to bring in more equity & professionalism.
Must Read: Aaj ka panchang 25 October 2021
Latest business news India today 25 October 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- ICICI Bank delivered its Q2 numbers and has reported a profit of 30% in the quarter gone by.
- Reliance depends on Jio Mart’s distribution network to launch its JioPhone Next after witnessing a delay in the launch. The phone was set to launch on Sept 10 but faced a delay due to the industry-wide shortage of semiconductor chips. The phone will now be launched ahead of Diwali.
- Omega group gears up to enter the drone market, the company is set to make an investment of Rs 75 Cr.
- Textile Minister Piyush Goyal asks to reduce import dependence of the textile machinery segment.
Must Read: 25 October in Indian history
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 25 October 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.