Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 25 September 2021.
- Karbon Card, a corporate card fintech, has reportedly raised $12 million as part of the Pre-Series A funding round from Ramp, Rainfall Ventures, Roka Works, Y Combinator and other global ventures.
- Axe deodorant, a male grooming brand of HUL, has entered into an in-game partnership with World Cricket Championship 3 for India. The gaming integration will be implemented by GroupM ESP.
- SJVN Ltd, a state-run hydropower generator, has secured 1GW solar power project contracts in bids floated by IREDA by quoting a tariff of Rs2.45 per unit.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life has announced its IPO, to be priced between Rs 696-712 per share, will open on September 29. The promoters are expected to raise Rs 2768.25 crores.
- Nucleus Software Exports has announced a buyback offer of up to Rs 158.7 crore from equity shareholders on a proportionate basis via a tender offer route.
- Competition Commission of India has imposed penalties of over Rs 873 crores on the United Breweries, Carlsberg India, All India Brewers’ Association and other individuals for cartelisation in the sale and supply of beer in different states and UTs.
Must Read:Today news headlines 25 September 2021
Latest business news India today 25 September 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Indiabulls Housing Finance has sold its stake worth Rs 251 crores in OakNorth Holdings Ltd. The proceeds from the sale will be added to the equity capital of the IHF.
- Delivery, a logistics company, has reportedly raised $125 million from Lee Fixel’s venture capital firm, Addition.
- RBI has imposed a fee of Rs 79 lakhs on Apna Sahakari Bank in Mumbai for not complying with certain directions of the RBI which includes NPA classification.
Must Read: 25 September ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 25 September 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- As per RBI, forex reserves of India has declined to USD 639.642 billion from USD 641.113 billion on account of a fall in the foreign currency assets in the week ending on September 17.
- The Direct Taxes collection for the FY 2021-22 stood at Rs 5,70,568 crores demonstrating an increase of 74.4%, compared to Rs 3,27,174 crores in the last FY.
Must Read: 25 September in Indian history
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 25 September 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.