Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 26 February 2021.
- Doubtnut, an ed-tech startup, is said to have raised Rs.224 crores in a Series B round of funding from SIG and Lupa Systems. Its existing investors Omidyar Network India, Sequoia Capital India, and Waterbridge Ventures also participated in the new funding round.
- Infra. Market raised $100 million in its latest Series C round of funding led by existing investor Tiger Global. The firm has turned unicorn with the current funding round.
- RBI has rejected the demand of online merchants to store customers’ credit card data under the new payment aggregators and payment gateway norms enforceable from July 2021.
- The newspaper industry has reportedly asked Google to compensate newspapers for use of their content and share 85% of ad revenues earned on their content. Google has recently agreed to better compensate and pay publishers in France, the European Union, and Australia.
- IRDAI has come out with a standard personal accident cover which will allow all general and health insurers to offer covers up to a sum assured of Rs 1 crore.
- DHFL has received no objection from RBI and has filed an application with NCLT for submission of the resolution plan of Piramal Capital & Housing Finance.
Must Read: 26 February in Indian history
Latest business news India today 26 February 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- SBI and Shapoorji Pallonji Real Estate, have signed an MoU for an improved and seamless experience for homebuyers across India.
- IRCTC has tied up with Abhibus Services, an online e-ticketing platform aggregating solutions to 3000 private bus operators, to provide bus ticket bookings.
- Manu Jain, Xiaomi’s India head and global vice president, has said that 99% of the company’s smartphones and 100% of its televisions sold in India will now be manufactured in India itself. The company is planning to open two mobile and one television manufacturing plant in India.
- Ashok Leyland has entered into an agreement with Nissan International Holding BV to acquire their 38% stake in Hinduja Tech for Rs.70.20 crores.
- Brokerage firms IIFL Securities and Axis Securities will acquire accounts of Karvy Stock Broking after winning the bids conducted by exchanges and depositories. IIFL will get the Demat accounts while Axis will get the trading accounts.
Must Read: Today news headlines 26 February 2021
Latest business news India today 26 February 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- The government has unveiled many rules aimed at giving it greater control over large social media and messaging firms, digital news websites, and video-streaming platforms. As per the new guidelines, posts regarding the dignity of women will be ordered to be removed within 24 hours. OTT platforms will need to have self-regulation bodies headed by a retired judge or an eminent person.
- Bharti Airtel has raised $1.25 billion through overseas bonds.
- A court has directed Delhi Police not to take any coercive action against MD and Director of Ford India in a case of alleged cheating.
- Mahindra Lifespace Developers is said to have acquired 7.89 acres of land to develop a residential project in Bengaluru.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 26 February 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.