Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 26 July 2021.
- The Board of directors of Majesco Ltd, an Aurum group company, is said to have approved buying 51% stake in K2V2 for Rs.40 crores.
- International Finance Corporation has reportedly provided a $250 million loan to HDFC for promoting affordable green housing finance for low and middle-income borrowers.
- Reliance Industries will reportedly start natural gas production from the MJ field in the last quarter of 2022.
- Domino’s Pizza has reportedly entered into an agreement with Revolt Motors to convert its current petrol bike fleet into e-bikes.
Latest business news India today 26 July 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Gold Imports in India reportedly jumped multi-fold to $7.9 Billion during April-June 2021 quarter.
- ITC registered a 28.6% increase on y-o-y in standalone net profit to Rs.3013.4 crores for the Apr-June 2021 quarter.
- ICICI reported a 52% increase in its Apr-June 2021 quarter consolidated net profit which is Rs.4747.42 crores.
- Piyush Goyal, India’s Commerce and Industry Minister, has expressed confidence that India will continue to attract high FDI in the current financial year.
Latest business news India today 26 July 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Karnataka High Court has allowed CCI to proceed with the investigation into anti-competitive practices complaint filed against Amazon and Flipkart.
- 4i Apps, an Oracle premium partner organization, has reportedly signed three major Oracle cloud public sector deals in UAE, Qatar, and Oman.
- Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation has invited Requests for Qualification for the redevelopment of Surat and Udhna railway stations.
- Airlines are reportedly opposing the proposed increase in tariffs by Bangalore International Airport.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 26 July 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.