Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 26 May 2022
- Digit Insurance to target $5 billion in IPO valuation to raise $500 million, to list by January 2023.
- Singapore Telecommunications Limited is in talks with the Chairman of Bharti Airtel for sales of a minor stake to the Mittal Family.
- The stake of promoters in Aurum PropTech Ltd has increased from 35.04% to 50.34% along with the closure of the Rs 343.55 crore rights issue.
- An eight-unit of Magod Laser to be set up in Hosur, Tamil Nadu for the promotion of the adoption of laser-based manufacturing processes.
- A new base premium rate for the third party has been notified by the Government of India w.e.f June 01, 2022.
Must Read: 26 May in Indian history
Latest business news India today 26 May 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- PhonePe has launched digital gold investment options through UPI SIP on its platform.
- RBI has cancelled the Certificate of Registration for several NBFCs for violations of norms, fir practice codes in the operations of digital lending.
- The E-mobility division of ABB has acquired a controlling stake in the Numocity for an undisclosed sum.
- Infinity Learn has acquired Wizklub for Rs 77 crore as a part of its expansion in the cognitive learning segment and would operate under Infinity Futurz.
- A long-term global media rights deal have been signed in between Zee Entertainment Enterprises and Emirates Cricket Board for the upcoming property, the UAE T20 league.
Must Read:26 May 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 26 May 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Twitter will be holding a virtual annual general meeting today.
- The Union Cabinet has approved the sales of 29.5% of the government stake in Hindustan Zinc and might raise revenues worth Rs 38,000 crores.
- As per the data by the Directorate General of Commercial Intelligence and Statistics, the Indian exports of paper and paperboards have reached an all time high of Rs 13, 963 crores in FY21-22.
- Country Delight, a milk delivery company, has raised $108 million in funds in a round led by Temasek and Venturi Partners along with the participation from SWC Global, Trifecta Capital, IIFL AMC, etc.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 26 May 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.