Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 26 November 2022
- Castrol India Limited to buy a minority stake of 7.09% in the digital subsidiary of TVS Automobile Solutions’, Ki Mobility Solutions with an investment of Rs 487.5 crores in an all-cash deal.
- Adani Enterprises’ board of directors is to meet today to consider and approve the proposal of Rs. 20,000 crore FPO.
- K7 Computing has signed an MoU with SRM Easwari Engineering College to set up the Easwari Engineering College – K7 Centre of Excellence for Malware Analysis.
- Bengaluru-based EV company Altigreen is planning to raise Rs. 1,000 crores for launching new products.
- Diebold Nixdorf has set up a manufacturing facility in Bengaluru along with Nash Industries.
Must Read: 26 November in Indian history
Latest business news India today 26 November 2022 – business news headlines today
- Shriram Properties Limited has completed 100% acquisition in equity in Suvilas Realities Private Limited.
- Hero MotorCorp to increase the prices of its motorbikes and scooters by upto Rs 1500 from December 01, 2022.
- Pravaig Dynamics, an E-mobility startup, plans to make an investment of around Rs 400 crores in next year for the launch of SUVs.
- Krsnaa Diagnostics aims to set up around 600 collection centres under Franchisee Model by the end of next financial year.
- InvAscent, a life sciences and healthcare focused private equity firm, has acquired a minority stake in Sunways India after making an investment of Rs 120 crores.
Must Read:26 November 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 26 November 2022 – business news India today
- The conglomerate of Adani to raise Rs 20,000 crores in equity to fund the massive expansion in his business.
- A sum of Rs 17,000 crores has been released by the Central Government for states towards balance GST Compensation, taking the total to Rs 1.15 lakh crores.
- According to the RBI, an increase in the forex reserves of India has been witnessed by $2.537 billion for the week ending on November 18, 2022.
- Uniparts India Ltd, through its initial public offer opening on November 30, aims to mobilize, up to Rs 836 crores.
- Volvo Car India has started with the delivery of its locally assembled luxury electric SUV, XC40 Recharge, from Bengaluru.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 26 November 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.