Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 26 November 2021.
- Simple Energy, an electric vehicle startup , has raised $21 million in equity funding round with participation from Manish Bharti of UiPath and the non-executive Chairman of UiPath India, Raghunath Subramanian.
- upGrad has consolidated its three subsidiaries, namely- upGrad Campus, upGrad Jeet and upGrad KnowledgeHut into one single parent unit known as upGrad Education Pvt. Ltd..
- Daimler India Commercial Vehicles has tied up with Shriram Automall India Ltd to expand and support all commercial vehicle customers in exchange of their used vehicles.
- Vitol Group, as per reports, has agreed to buy Vivo Energy, an African-focused fuel retailer.
- Bharat Electronics has signed an agreement to manufacture smart drone delivery mailboxes for Dronedek, an American drone delivery firm.
- Indian Oil Corporation has paid Rs 2424 crore as dividend tranche to the Government of India.
Latest business news India today 26 November 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Yes Bank has collaborated with Amazon Pay and Amazon Web Services for offering instant payment system to its customers via UPI.
- HSBC India has launched India’s first recycled PVC plastic credit card as a part of its new programme to provide sustainable cards across the globe.
- Simpliwork Offices, a managed office space provider, will invest Rs 650 crore in next two years for flexible space for work following the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Bharti Airtel in partnership with Nokia has conducted first 5G trials of India in 700 MHz on outskirts of Kolkata (first in East India).
Must Read:26 November ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 26 November 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Indospace, an industrial warehousing and logistics park backed by Everstone, has inked a deal worth Rs 1000 crore with Pune-based KSH Infra for development of 10 million square feet world-class warehousing and logistics park portfolio in India.
- Annapurna Finance, a microfinance lender, has raised $20 million in equity round from German development finance institution DEG, a subsidiary of KfW Group.
- Amit Mehta has been appointed as the Head of Convenience and Health Food Business of LT Foods.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 26 November 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.