Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 26 September 2022
- A two-fold jump has been reported by Amazon India in its customer base at 75% from tier 2 and tier 3 cities during the Great Indian Festival Sale.
- Tube Investments of India Ltd and TI Clean Mobility Pvt Ltd have completed the acquisition of Moshine Electronics Pvt Ltd and IPL Tech Electric Pvt Ltd for a total consideration of Rs 253 crores.
- An additional stake of 50.05% has been acquired by Sundaram-Clayton Ltd in Sundaram Holding USA Inc. from Sundaram Auto Components Ltd.
- A payment of $230 million has been cleared by Byju’s that was due to Blackstone for the acquisition of a stake in Aakash Educational Services.
Must Read: 26 September in Indian history
Latest business news India today 26 September 2022 – business news headlines today
- As per the central government, India is on track to attract FDI worth $100 billion in the current fiscal due to economic reforms and ease of doing business.
- BPCL has signed a pact with Petrobras, a Brazilian national oil company, for sourcing crude oil from Latin American nations with the aim to bring in diversification.
- Oil India Ltd aims for healthy profits in the quarter ending on September 30 due to a spike in prices of crude oil at the global level despite the levy of windfall taxes.
- Budweiser brewers are planning to enter into new segments in India to reach premium categories by launching whiskey and gin brands.
- The leading health insurance third-party administrator, Medi Assist, is to acquire a stake of 100% in Medvantage Insurance TPA subject to approval from IRDAI.
Must Read:26 September 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 26 September 2022 – business news India today
- Gameskraft Technology Pvt Ltd, the Bengaluru-based online gaming company, has received a show-cause notice from GST authorities demanding Rs 21,000 crores in taxes, penalties, and interest.
- As per the reports, Piramal Group and Zurich Insurance are to form a JV for taking over Reliance General Insurance undergoing a resolution process.
- Hero Electric to set up a Rs 1200 crores worth of greenfield manufacturing unit in Rajasthan over 170 acres of land with a capacity of 2 million units.
- Iran has offered an interest of 30% to ONGC Videsh Ltd and its partners for the development of the Farzad-B gas field in the Persian Gulf region.
- LML Electric is to raise up to Rs 500 crores fund for setting up its manufacturing plant and to scale up its business by launching new products in the second half of 2023 in the Indian market.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 26 September 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.