Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 27 February 2021.
- Maruti Suzuki and IIM Bangalore will jointly nurture and mentor 26 startups in the mobility sector in a nine-month-long incubation program.
- Investment banking firm FundVice has said that it will support startups in India with a corpus of Rs.330 crores. This includes funding from Ryoma Ventures, its new fund. The fund is planning to accelerate around 50 deals by the end of 2021.
Latest business news India today 27 February 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Power Grid Corp. India is said to be in advanced talks with investors for its first tranche of projects through an infrastructure investment trust.
- The board of IOCL has approved an investment of Rs.32,946 crores to expand the capacity of its Panipat Refinery.
- SBI Mutual Fund has launched its first international fund investing in US stocks.
- DLF is planning to raise up to Rs.395 crores through debentures.
- RBI imposed a penalty of Rs.2 crores on the Bank of Maharashtra for non-compliance with certain provisions of directions issued by RBI.
- Central Board of Direct Taxes has extended the due date for filing declaration under ‘Vivad Se Vishwas’ scheme till March 31, 2021.
- MG Motor and Tata Power have jointly set up a superfast EV charging station in Chennai. They have so far installed 22 such stations across 17 cities in the country.
- The government has extended the suspension of scheduled international flights till 31 March 2021.
Latest business news India today 27 February 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport is reopening T1 for domestic flights from 10 March.
- GoAir will shift its entire domestic flight operations in Mumbai to T1 from 10 March. International flight operations will take place from T2.
- The Delhi government’s excise department has warned clubs, hotels, and restaurants of strict action if they are found serving alcohol to customers from liquor bottles not bearing a 2D bar-code.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 27 February 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.