Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 27 January 2022.
- Tata Consultancy Services has been named the 2nd most valuable brand in the IT sector; Infosys and 4 other Indian tech companies come under the top 25.
- LIC exited Air India at a premium by selling its holding at Rs. 3,800 crores; it had invested Rs. 3,000 crores.
Must Read:27 January ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 27 January 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Jio-BP has installed one of the largest EV charging hubs in Delhi.
- Satya Nadella and Sundar Pichai have been awarded the Padma Bhushan.
- Vaccine makers Cyrus Poonawalla of Covishield and Krishna Ella and Suchitra Ella of Covaxin have also been awarded the Padma Bhushan.
- JB Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals acquired probiotic and reproductive health brands for Rs. 628 crores from Sanzyme.
Must Read:Aaj ka panchang 27 January 2022
Latest business news India today 27 January 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Future Retail has moved to the Supreme Court for quashing of lender’s letters to declare insolvency.
- RBI has completed the revival process for PMC bank, and now the banks will operate as the Unity Small Finance Bank Ltd. (USFBL)
- Vajro, a mobile application building platforms has raised $8.5 million through Series A funding.
- Recommendations are being made for the Union Budget 2022.
Must Read:Happy Birthday Shehnaaz Gill Images
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 27 January 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.