Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 27 March 2021.
- DotPe, an e-com startup, has raised $27.5 million in a Series A round of funding from existing investors PayU and Info Edge Ventures, and Google a new investor. It has so far raised a total of $35.5 million including the latest funding.
- JM Financial is said to have invested Rs.60 crores in Canpac Trends Pvt. Ltd, a Gujarat-based folding carton and packaging solutions firm.
- Bayer AG said that it had reached an “amicable settlement” in its Monsanto unit’s long-running IP dispute over genetically modified cotton seeds with Nuziveedu Seeds.
- JSW Steel said that it has closed the acquisition of Bhushan Power & Steel Ltd.
- Bank of India is said to have raised Rs.602 crores by issuing bonds.
- JSW Steel is said to have completed the acquisition of the remaining 26.45% stake of JSW Vallabh Tinplate Pvt Ltd.
Latest business news India today 27 March 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- M&M announced the appointment of Anish Shah, as the MD & CEO effective from April 2, 2021. Currently, Dy.MD & CFO, Shah will take over from Pawan Goenka.
- RBI is said to have moved NCLAT challenging an order by the NCLT’s Kolkata bench allowing Srei group to skip repayments between 1 January and 30 June.
- Koovs has entered into a partnership with Blue Saint, a British design house, to launch an affordable activewear brand.
Latest business news India today 27 March 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- Tata Motors is said to have signed a three-year MoU with SBI to offer vehicle loans.
- BPCL said to have sold its entire 61.5 percent stake in Numaligarh Refinery in Assam to a consortium of Oil India Ltd, EIL, and the Government of Assam for Rs 9,876 crores.
- IndiGrid is said to have completed the acquisition of NER-II Transmission from Sterlite Power at an enterprise value of Rs 4,625 crore.
- Adani Green Energy is said to have acquired a 100% stake in two SPVs that own 75 MW operating solar projects in Telangana from Sterling & Wilson.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 27 March 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.