Business news India: Latest India business news headlines today 27 March 2023
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 27 March 2023
- Reliance Industries announced the appointment of Venkatachari Srikanth, as its new CFO from 1 June 2023. The current CFO Alok Agarwal will move to the new role as Senior Advisor to the CMD of Reliance Industries.
- Center To Tax Profits From Debt Mutual Funds
- The Minister suggests Creating A Commission To Examine Pension-Related Problems
- Range-Bound Trade In Gold Eases As Dollar Firms
- Airbus and Boeing Should Establish Jet Assembly Factories Now, Says Minister
Second Hand Bike for Sale and Purchase From BeepKart in Bangalore – Buy & Sell Now
Must Read: 27 March in Indian history
Latest business news India today 27 March 2023 – business news headlines today
- Union Minister Anurag Thakur announced a 4% hike in dearness allowance for Central government employees.
- Sun Pharmaceutical announced that it is set to acquire 60% shareholding in Vivaldis Health & Foods for ₹143.30 crores.
- Emami Ltd announced a proposal for a buyback of shares worth up to ₹186 crores at the rate of ₹450 per share.
- Roofstock, a US-based fintech firm cut its workforce by 27% in the second round of layoffs, according to a report by TechCrunch.:Mint
- Accenture Plc is reportedly planning to fire at least 7,000 of its about 350,000 employees in India, reported Mint.
- The SC dismissed Sebi’s appeal against an appellate tribunal order, which had overturned a ₹2-lakh penalty imposed on Tata Steel over disclosure lapses by Bhushan Steel.
Must Read:27 March 2023 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 27 March 2023 – business news India today
- Torrent Investments informed Reliance Capital’s lenders that it is unwilling to participate in the planned extended challenge auction to sell the financial services company.
- Vedanta Limited has reportedly sought more time from the Mumbai bench of NCLT to seek secured creditors’ approval to distribute its general reserves in order to enhance shareholder value.
- L&T Finance Holdings Limited said that the RBI has approved the merger of its three subsidiary lending entities – L&T Finance Limited, L&T Infra Credit Limited, and L&T Mutual Fund Trustee Limited- with itself.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) will provide a loan of up to Rs 754 crore to SAEL Industries Ltd for setting up biomass power plants in Rajasthan. They have entered into an agreement to this effect.
- Five members of Nykaa’s leadership team have quit since the beginning of 2023. Chief commercial operations officer Manoj Gandhi, chief business officer of Nykaa Fashion Gopal Asthana, chief executive of wholesale business Vikas Gupta, Nykaa fashion’s Owned Brands business vice president Shuchi Pandya and the fashion unit’s vice president of finance Lalit Pruthi have left the company; reported Mint.
- The government is planning to advance its deadline for meeting the target under the ‘housing for all’ initiative for rural India by three months through December 2023; reported Mint.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 27 March 2023 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.