Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 27 May 2022
- Adani Wilmar has outperformed in Asia’s IPO leaving behind 121 Asian IPOs in the current year.
- SJVN Limited has entered into an EPC agreement with Tata Power Solar Systems Ltd for the building of 1000 MW of solar project worth Rs 5500 crores in Bikaner, Rajasthan.
- Aurum PropTech has acquired HelloWorld Technologies India and Career socially, a real estate data analytics company, for over Rs 61 crores.
- Ashok Leyland has partnered with ETG Logistics for distributing and warehousing verticals.
- Morphogenesis, an architect firm, aims for an investment of Rs 100 crore via its real estate arm for the development of 2 lakh sq ft Grade A office space in Okhla, Delhi.
- Ashok Leyland has tied up with ETC Group for strengthening its operations in six key southern countries of Africa.
Must Read: 27 May in Indian history
Latest business news India today 27 May 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Singapore telecom Singtel is in talks with Bharti Airtel to sell its 2-4% stake in the company.
- Daimler India Commercial Vehicles Pvt Ltd aims for 100% carbon-free operations at its Oragadan manufacturing plant in Tamil Nadu by 2025.
- The net-worth requirements for non-bank entities to set up Bharat Bill Payment operating units have been reduced by RBI from Rs 100 crore to Rs 25 crores.
- HDFC Ltd has sold its stake of 10% in HDFC Capital Advisors Ltd for Rs 184 crore to Abu Dhabi Investment Authority.
Must Read:27 May 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 27 May 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Daimler India Commercial Vehicles announced on its 10th anniversary that it aims to be 100% carbon-free by 2025.
- In the Series B funding round of Emiza Supply Chain Services, JM Financial Private Equity led Rs 37.5 crores to fund the current expansion plans of the company.
- Oil and Natural Gas to invest ₹310 billion in 2022-25 fiscal years to boost exploration.
- Coal India Ltd to divest its 25% stake in Bharat Coking Coal Ltd and might opt for a subsequent listing on the stock exchange.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 27 May 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.