Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 27 November 2021.
- Bajaj Allianz has partnered with a deep-tech start up, TropoGo, for distribution of its drone insurance products across the country.
- Kirloskar Ferrous Industries Ltd hs recently acquired 51.25% stake in ISMT Ltd and has triggered a 25% open offer for the shares from public.
- Rajnish Kumar has been appointed as the Additional and Independent Director to the board of Hero MotoCorp.
- Save Solutions, India’s largest business correspondent networks, has recently acquired New Habitat Housing Finance and Development Ltd at a cost of Rs 74 crores.
- As per reports, ITC Ltd will acquire 16% of stake in an ayurvedic mother and baby care brand Mother Sparsh for Rs 20 crore.
- ACC has partnered with BCCI for creation of campaigns for collection and management of wastes during India-NZ test series match.
Must Read:27 November ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 27 November 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- HCL Technologies Ltd has expanded its delivery hub in Sri Lanka, to be the largest in the country, with new facilities for making it a global technology and IT Services hub.
- Tata Group, as per reports, is in talk with three southern states- Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala to invest about $300 million for setting up of semiconductor and testing unit.
- Convergence Energy Services Limited has signed a pact with the Indian Institute of Technology-Bombay for the implementation of electric vehicle charging infrastructure across India.
- NTPC Renewable Energy has signed a power purchase agreement with Indian Railways, MP Power Management Company and Rewa Ultra Mega Solar for 325 MW solar projects.
Must Read:27 November in Indian history
Latest business news India today 27 November 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Sesa Goa iron one business of Vedanta has pledged to achieve carbon net neutrality by 2050 and has devised a comprehensive plan for the same.
- Encube Ethicals has agreed to buy anti-microbial brand Soframycin, Sofradex, Sofracort and Soframycin-Tulle from Sanofi, a French drugmaker, for Indian and Sri Lankan markets for Rs 125 crore.
- IL&FS has sold 52.3% of its stake in Terracis Technologies to Falcon SG Holdings, a Phillipines-based company, addressing its debt worth Rs 1275 crore and exit from technology business.
Must Read:Aaj ka panchang 27 November
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 27 November 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.