Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 27 September 2022
- Signzy, a digital banking infrastructure provider has raised Rs. 210 crores from its existing investors.
- Lineman Wongnai has raised $265 million in its latest round of funding.
- Bharti Airtel has forayed into the home surveillance business and has launched services across 40 cities.
- Vodafone Idea and Energy Efficiency Services Limited to install 33.3 lakh of additional smart meters in Uttar Pradesh and Haryana.
- Blackstone Group to sell up to 77 million units of Embassy Office Parks REIT through block deals and would fetch Rs 2660 crores at the floor price.
Must Read: 27 September in Indian history
Latest business news India today 27 September 2022 – business news headlines today
- A monetary penalty of Rs 1 lakh on Varaccha Co-operative Bank has been imposed by the Reserve Bank of India.
- Power Exchange of India Ltd launched daily, weekly and monthly contracts to meet power trading requirements for the upcoming 90 days.
- Tata Motors to continue investment in the range of Rs 2,000 crore in commercial vehicle businesses per annum to drive new models.
- Samvardhana Motherson Automotive Systems Group BV to acquire the mirror business of Ichikoh Industries for a value of 5.2 billion yen.
Must Read:27 September 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 27 September 2022 – business news India today
- Servotech Power Systems has bagged a 1.8MW off-grid solar project worth Rs 30 crores from UP New and Renewable Energy Development Agency.
- As per the reports, Goldi Solar is to make an investment of Rs 5,000 crores by 2025 for expansion in module manufacturing capacity to 6 MW.
- Hero Electric to set up greenfield manufacturing units in Rajasthan with an expensive of Rs 1200 crores.
- PVR Cinemas is to make an investment of Rs 350 crores for opening up 100 new screens in FY23.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 27 September 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.