Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 28 April 2021.
- CareStack, a dental software startup, is said to have raised $22.5 million from Steadview Capital, Delta Dental, Eight Roads Accel Partners, and F-Prime Capital. The startup has raised $60 Million so far.
- Clocr, a digital vault service, is said to have raised around $500,000 as part of the seed funding round.
- Info Edge India would reportedly be selling its stake worth Rs.750 crores in Zomato’s upcoming IPO.
- ADV Partners and Premji Invest are said to have acquired a majority stake in Micro Plastics, a plastic moulding company.
- pi Ventures, an early-stage investor, has launched its second fund, to invest in AI-based technologies and deep tech startups.
- Oyo has launched an Oyo Care feature in its app for covid-19 patients to book quarantine and isolation facilities.
Latest business news India today 28 April 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Supreme Court is reported to have allowed the opening of Vedanta’s Sterlite plant in Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu only for the purpose of producing medical oxygen.
- JSW Group Chairman Sajjan Jindal said that saving life is more important than producing steel and JSW is ramping up the supply of liquid medical oxygen for COVID patients.
- WHO will provide 4,000 oxygen concentrators to India.
- Hardeep Singh Puri, Civil Aviation Minister said that Air India is going to airlift 10,636 oxygen concentrators in the next seven days.
Latest business news India today 28 April 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today india
- Adani Group is said to have secured seven more cryogenic tanks to transport liquid oxygen from Thailand. The group had earlier acquired 12 tanks from Dubai.
- Amazon India is said to have procured 100 ICU ventilators through its global resources and is planning to import them into India within the next two weeks.
- HDFC Bank has converted its 3 training centers in Pune, Bhubaneswar, and Gurugram into isolation facilities for its Covid-19 positive employees.
- Zomato has partnered with restaurants to offer home-style meals to sick people seeking simple meals.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 28 April 2021 – business news headlines today, business news india, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.