Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 28 December 2021.
- The Gourmet Jar, a company based in Noida making spreads, dips, sauces, and preserves, raised $150,000 in a funding round led by DevX Venture Fund along with the participation from other investors.
- Reliance Retail Ventures is likely to acquire a minority stake in Addverb Technologies, a warehouse robotics company, for approx. Rs.300 crores.
TRIL Urban Transport Private Limited and Siemens Project Ventures GmbH have together formed a Joint Venture called Pune IT City Metro Rail Limited to develop a metro corridor from Hinjewadi to Shivajinagar.
- Sharad Aggarwal is the newly appointed CEO of Godfrey Philips India.
- RBL Bank has co-extended its credit card partnership with Bajaj Finance Ltd for the next five years till December 2026.
- Owo Technologies raised $3 million funds as seed capital from marquee investors for the launch of WaaS and to expand to 75 cities by 2023.
Latest business news India today 28 December 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- HFCL has been recognized “Trusted Source” by National Security Council Secretariat for all Indian telecom services providers for sourcing their telecom active network products and infrastructure
- Mahindra Logistics Ltd has acquired 100% equity share capital of Meru – Meru Mobility Tech Private Limited, V-Link Fleet Solutions Pvt Ltd and V-Link Automotive Services Private limited.
- Induslnd Bank has partnered with NPCI for offering cross-border remittances to India via UPI for Money Transfer Operator partners.
Must Read:28 December ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 28 December 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Rajiv Anand’s re-designation as the Deputy MD of Axis Bank has been approved by the Reserve Bank of India.
- HDFC Bank has partnered with India Post Payments Bank for providing banking services to the underserved segments of semi-urban and rural areas.
- Industry body SEA has notified the reduction in the MRP of the products by major edible oil companies, including Adani Wilmar and Ruchi Soya, by 10-15% for providing relief to customers.
- The Income Tax department has notified that over 4.51 crore ITR has been filed for 2020-21 till December 26, 2021.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 28 December 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.