Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 28 January 2022.
- EvGateway, a US-based electric vehicle infrastructure solutions provider, aims to offer its EV charging management solutions to India with the adoption of easy-to-use solutions for drivers.
- Simple Energy has signed a pact with global leader Siemens for driving digital transformation in EV space.
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. has recorded around one lakh bookings of its sports utility vehicle XUV700 despite global supply chain issues.
- Amlan Mukherjee has been appointed as the Chief Supply Chain Officer by the wellness brand Vahdam India.
- India Mortgage Guarantee Corporation has partnered with Muthoot Homefin Limited for offering mortgage guarantee-backed home loan products to customers in the affordable housing segment.
Must Read:28 January ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 28 January 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- A health care supply chain platform Biddano aims to expand across 52 cities in India by year-end after the pharmacy channels became organized.
- As per reports, Fab Metals Pvt Ltd to acquire the manufacturer of Premier Padmini cars, Premier Ltd, under the insolvency process.
- Arun Purwar, the former boss of SBI, has been appointed as the Chairman of the board by IIFL Finance w.e.f. April 01, 2022.
- BharatPe has reported a growth of 200% in annualised transaction value from its POS business – BharatSwipe in the last year.
Must Read:28 January in Indian history
Latest business news India today 28 January 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries has launched a new treatment for the dry disease, Cequa, in Canada.
- Larsen & Turbo Infotech has partnered with IIT Madras for research in 5G to innovate the emerging space and for enabling 5G frameworks validation.
- TVS Motor Company has acquired a 75% stake in European e-bike maker Swiss E-Mobility Group for $100 million.
- The subsidiaries of Phoenix Mills, Vamona Developers, and Offbeat Developers have collaborated with ReNew Power to install solar power plants for supplying power to Phoenix Market city Pune and in Mumbai.
Must Read:Aaj ka panchang 28 January 2022
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 28 January 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.