Business news India: Latest India business news headlines today 28 May 2022
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 28 May 2022
- JSW Steel to merge its subsidiaries JSW Ispat Special Products Limited and Creixent Special Steels Limited into itself to achieve better efficiency.
- A target to increase coal gasification to 100 million tonnes by 2030 has been set by the Government of India.
- A fine of Rs 45 lakhs has been imposed by RBI on Japan-based MUFG Bank for non-compliance with time-bound implementation and strengthening of SWIFT-related operational control.
- SJVN has signed a long-term power purchase agreement for supplying 200 MW from the solar power project in Bihar to state discoms.
Must Read: 28 May in Indian history
Latest business news India today 28 May 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Google may collaborate with the Indian government’s open e-commerce network ONDC.
- JSW Steel aims to raise Rs 14,000 crores via convertible instruments and fresh equity for its growth and other plans laid.
- An increase of 88.3% in the net profits has been reported by City Union Bank from Rs 111 crore in the previous year to Rs 209 crore in the fourth-quarter ending on March 31, 2022.
- ACME Group has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with NYK Line, a Japan-based company, for cooperation in green ammonia.
- Jindal Steel and Power Limited has tied up with GIFLO Steel to set up India’s first Rail Wheelset manufacturing plant at Raigarh, Chattisgarh.
Must Read:28 May 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 28 May 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Ola Electric is scouting for land in several states to set up its cell and electric car factories.
- India’s largest liquor company, United Spirits Limited, to sell 32 mass priced brands to Inbrew, Singapore headquarters, for cash consideration of Rs 820 crores.
- The forex reserves of India have increased $597.509 billion for the week ending on May 20, 2022 due to high accretion of core currency assets.
- The India Cements Ltd to raise the price of cement bags by Rs 55 per bag in three stages to cope up with the increasing variable cost.
Must Read:News Headlines of India today 28 May 2022
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 28 May 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.