Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 28 September 2021.
- Rajiv Suri has been appointed as the Global CEO of Kaya Ltd, a chain of skin and hair care clinics in India and the Middle East. He was previously MD & CEO of Shoppers Stop.
- Akudo, a fin-edtech startup, has reportedly raised $4.2 million in a seed funding round led by Y Combinator, AET Fund, Incubate Dund India and JAFCO Asia.
- RBI has reportedly imposed a penalty of Rs 2 crores on RBL Bank for non-compliance of rules while opening five savings deposit accounts for a cooperative bank.
- Ummeed Housing Finance has reportedly raised Rs.270 crores of equity capital from Norwest Venture Partners and its existing investor Morgan Stanley. It had previously raised Rs.140 crores from Morgan Stanley in Feb.2020.
- Vineet Mahajan is the newly appointed Chief Financial Officer of Avanse Financial Services, an education-focused NBFC.
GOI has notified the Rs 10,683 Production Linked Incentive scheme for textiles, covering 10 technical textile products, 14 manmade fibre products and 40 MMF apparel.
Must Read: Today news headlines 28 September 2021
Latest business news India today 28 September 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Whirlpool India Limited has reportedly acquired an additional stake in Elica PB India, a kitchen appliance maker, taking ownership from 47% to 87% for $57 million.
- Raymond Ltd, a garments major, has approved the consolidation of the tools and hardware, and auto components businesses into JK Files India Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary.
- As per CBDT, the Income Tax department has recently detected an unaccounted income of over Rs 300 crore following raids on four major steel rolling mills in Maharashtra.
- Manali Petrochemicals has reportedly entered into an MoU with Econic Technologies for the introduction of environment-friendly and CO2-containing polyols into the global polyols market which is said to be around $28 billion.
Must Read: 28 September ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 28 September 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Shyam Metallics has announced to invest Rs 850 crores in the current fiscal expenditure plan to double its steel-making capacity and foray into the aluminum foil sector.
- Amazon India has reportedly signed a pact with Warburg Pincus-backed logistics development platform ESR to lease 1 million Esq feet of warehousing space at Shamshad locality in Hyderabad.
- Karthick Prabhu is the newly appointed Vice President and Head of product management of Hotel Superhero, the Saas arm of Treebo Hotels.
- EaseMyTrip, an online travel platform, has expanded its international footprint by incorporating wholly-owned subsidiaries in the Philippines, Thailand and USA in phase two of global expansion.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 28 September 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.