Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 29 July 2021.
- Gupshup, a conversational messaging platform for companies to manage customer interactions, is said to have raised an additional $240 million in follow-on funding.
- Droom is said to have closed the first leg of its pre-IPO growth funding round at a valuation of $1.2 billion.
- Ola is said to have expanded its ESOP pool to Rs.3000 crores.
- Biconomy, a Blockchain startup, is said to have raised $9 million in a private funding round led by Mechanism Capital and DACM.
- CXXO, a Kalaari Capital initiative, is said to have kept launched a program for female founders keeping aside $10 million annually, to invest in startups that have women founders as key decision-makers.
- Google is reportedly postponing employees/workers returning to offices until mid-October and rolling out a policy that everyone needs to be vaccinated.
Latest business news India today 29 July 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- JSW Cement is reported to have entered into definitive agreements to raise up to Rs.1,500 crores from Apollo Global Management and Synergy Metals Investments Holding Ltd.
- JM Financial reported its highest ever quarterly net profit, a 117% rise in its April-June 2021 quarter.
- The Board of Sanofi India has reportedly approved sale and transfer of its nutraceuticals business to Universal Nutriscience for Rs.587 crores.
Latest business news India today 29 July 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Yes Bank and Indiabulls Housing Finance have reportedly entered into a strategic co-lending tie-up to source and service home loans.
- RBI is said to have imposed a penalty of Rs.5 crores on Axis Bank for not adhering to certain directions issued by RBI, including on cybersecurity framework.
- Ashok Leyland is reported to be consolidating its entire EV business into a new company called Switch Mobility.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 29 July 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.