Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 29 June 2022
- Mukesh Ambani has resigned from the Board his telecom company Reliance Jio. His elder son, Akash Ambani will be succeeding him and has been appointed as the new chairman of Board of Directors of the company.
- 100 million card-on-file tokens have been provisioned by the global payments operator, Visa, in India.
- The name of Ruchi Soya Industries Limited has been changed to Patanjali Foods Ltd w.e.f June 24.
- Tata Motors to increase prices of commercial vehicles between the range of 1.5 to 2.5% from 1st July onwards to offset increasing input costs.
- Akash Ambani has been named as the new Chairman of Reliance Jio after Mukesh Ambani’s resignation.
- Tata Motors has announced to hike the prices of all its commercial vehicles from 01 July 2022.
Must Read: 29 June in Indian history
Latest business news India today 29 June 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman chairs 47th GST Council meeting in Chandigarh. The event will take place for 2 days and will be attended by state/UT finance ministers and a few other senior ministers.
- A minority stake in Varmora Granito, a tile and bathware company, is to be acquired by the Carlyle Group for $100 million.
- Rs 1,000 crore debt has been raised by the Delhi International Airport Ltd from Barclays, NIIF Fund, and Aditya Birla Finances.
- A stake of 9.54% each has been acquired by SBI, HDFC Bank, and ICICI Bank in Perfios Account Aggregation Services Pvt Ltd by paying Rs 4.03 crores each for the stakes.
- A commercial partnership has been signed between EID Parry and Nutrition Innovation for the manufacturing of Nucane low GI sugar.
Must Read:29 June 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 29 June 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- After announcing the acquisition of groceries delivery platform BlinkIt, Zomato’s shares sees a drop in price for the 2nd consecutive day. The shares of the company fell by 8.2% today.
- Bertelsmann India Investments raised $500 million in its early stage programme for backing up tech startups.
- The GST Council has approved bringing in the unbranded packed food items under GST as it was leading to widespread duty evasion.
- Airbnb has announced to ban parties in all the homes listed on the site for short-home rentals.
- A new insurance campaign “Do the Digit Digit” has been launched by Go Digit General Insurance with its brand ambassador Virat Kohli.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 29 June 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.