Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 29 November 2022
- A penalty of Rs 1.25 crores has been imposed by RBI on Zoroastrian Co-operative Bank for non-compliance with the directions on discounting of bills.
Dredging Corporation of India aims for expanding in the foreign dredging market to materialize.
- The Indian stock market experienced a historic day, with the Nifty creating history and the Sensex reaching new highs.
- Dharmaj Crop Guard’s initial public offering (IPO) will begin today, with full details ranging from price band to GMP.
- Startups are the “Only Way We Can Get to $5 Trillion+,” according to Zerodha’s Nithin Kamath.
Second Hand Bike for Sale and Purchase From BeepKart in Bangalore – Buy & Sell Now
Must Read: 29 November in Indian history
Latest business news India today 29 November 2022 – business news headlines today
- According to the RBI data, the bank credit has increased from 14.2% a quarter ago to 17.2% in September 2022.
- TMRW to make an investment of Rs 290 crores for the acquisition of eight digital-first lifestyle brands with an aim to build D2C portfolio in the upcoming years.
- A majority stake has been acquired by Mankind Pharma in Upakarma Ayurveda for an undisclosed amount.
- Honda Cars India has collaborated with Maruti Suzuki Toyotsu to offer end to end solutions to the customers for scrapping of old vehicles.
Must Read:29 November 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 29 November 2022 – business news India today
- PN Gadgil & Sons aims for a staggering sales growth of 185% over the next five years along with a target on Rs 100 crores.
- A total dividend tranche of Rs 5001 crores has been received by the government from ONGC.
- Ola Electric has established 14 new experience centres across India in 11 cities and aims for setting up 200 centres by year end.
- IIT Indore and IISER-Thiruvananthapuram have together developed a new artificial light harvesting system for efficiently capturing light for power conversion.
- MedQuimica has signed a definitive agreement for the acquisition of all rights to nine medicines from BL Industria Otica Ltd.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 29 November 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.