Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 29 November 2021.
- Slice, a fintech start-up, has raised $220 million in Series B funding round led by Tiger Global and Insight Partners and has become India’s latest unicorn.
- PNB has recently put up MP based steel and agriculture firm, the National Steel & Agro Industries Ltd to auction for recovery of Rs200 crore.
- Parksons Packaging, a Warburg-Pincus owned company, has acquired Manohar Packaging, a specialist of alcobev packing, for a deal worth Rs 200-250 crore.
Must Read:Aaj ka panchang 29 November
Latest business news India today 29 November 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- As per reports, the Hindujas are willing to take up stalk in the Indusland Bank for $1.1 billion once the operational guidelines are in place for promoters to raise money.
- Reliance Industries, as per sources, wants to expand Jio’s telecom to UK and is weighing a bid for UK-based British Telecom group.
- Bengal Shapoorji, responsible for construction of Asia’s largest mass housing project, has secured a loan worth Rs200 crore for the completion of the project.
Must Read:29 November ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 29 November 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Voltas, a leading air-conditioners maker, has planned to set up a manufacturing unit of compressors in partnership with an international partner along with Rs 500 crore investments after Press Note 3 approval.
- Paytm has reported a loss of Rs 461 crore in quarter ended in September 2021 in comparison to Rs 390 crore in the same quarter last year.
- Jio has joined the group of Bharti Airtel and Vodafone by raising the tariffs by 20% w.e.f December 01, 2021.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 29 November 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.